ACT NOW | HOT LIST!
1. Actions This Week: CALL CONGRESS DAILY - CLICK HERE FOR MORE!
They may have won the battle, but the war is far from over. These House members voted yes on Trumpcare.Call, tweet, and find a town hall near you to hold them accountable.
The Center for American Progress has created a new Trumpcare toolkit that has all the tools you need to contact the Representatives: updated whip list, phone numbers, sample social media, and key statistics.
Keep up the pressure
A Summary of This Week’s Indivisible Actions:
- Help us communicate with you and other leaders by sending group leaders you know this link to get on our special email list just for group leaders.
- RSVP here for the DACA Day of Action August 15th! We’re working with our partners at United We Dream to fight the Trump administration action against children and immigrants. Part of being a good partner is showing up. Turn out to one of their events here.
- Tune into a special Facebook Live on Monday at 8:30PM ET.We’ll welcome a special guests from United We Dream to talk with Indivisible policy staff about DACA and other immigration priorities for recess, including how you can take action now. You can tune in here.
- Rally to protect the Special Counsel investigation. We’re partnering with other progressive groups to take to the streets in the event that Trump fires Mueller. Sign up to host or attend an event here.
- Turn up the August heat on Congress. We have everything you need keep talking to your MoCs about TrumpCare, Tax Reform, Immigration, the Budget, the Environment, and Russia. Check out the full toolkit here at our August recess site! And don’t forget to register your events so we can spread the word.
- Ask questions confidently at town halls. Check out our new short video to create your own mic-drop moment at your MoC’s town hall.
2. Make Congress Listen:
DO: Download or Read Online the INDIVISIBLE: A practical guide for resisting the Trump Agenda. Former congressional staffers reveal best practices for making Congress listen. Take a look here!
3. Spread the word about our site!
Help us spread the word about NotOnMyWatch.Solutions
Find a group or event or ADD a group or event. Support rapid response activism by telling others whats happening and where so we can get larger turn outs to protests. We are ready to power the movement and we need your help.
Learn what you can do to help make this site a major resource for others like yourself. Let's work together!
Spread the Word . Join Our Team . Use your Voice